Vogue CS is the Leader in Czech Republic & Slovakia in the Woman’s Lifestyle Category Across All Key Demographics: Income, Education & Career
Summer 2020 Issue Sells Out in Record Time & Receives Unprecedented Acclaim
July 15, 2020 - Prague/London: V24 Media the publisher of Vogue CS thanks its readers, fans and advertising partners for the tremendous support received in response to the groundbreaking Summer Issue covered by Kylie Jenner and daughter Stormi. The issue sold out in record time and received over 5 million likes on digital. Vogue CS received unprecedented acclaim nationally and internationally and its recent work is demonstrative of the quality and innovation that remains unmatched in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and that our readership has become accustomed to since our launch in September 2018.
Here is a picture of our readership and where we lead in key demographicsaccording to Media Project data* for the 4th quarter of 2019 and the 1st quarter of 2020:
• Gender - 75% women / 25% men
• Occupation - 8% top management (269) - the largest share in the Woman’s Lifestyle Category (“WL”)
• Net monthly household income - 56% live in a household with above-average income (affinity 120) - the largest share in WL
• Internet -100% of readers use the Internet - the largest share in WL- 95% is online daily (affinity 126) - the largest share in WL
• Regional Coverage - 40% live in large cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants (affinity 181) - 31% in Prague (affinity 259) the largest share in WL
• Next Generation Consumer: And yes we lead in the next generation reader/consumer segment under 19 and where Vogue CS is shared monthly across generations by mothers and siblings - the largest share in WL
Vogue CS has more than 165 thousand Instagram and Facebook followers - the largest social media following in WL in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Vogue CS shoots every cover it has ever released with access to the leading top models and celebrities in the world. This is unparalleled in the Czech and Slovak woman’s luxury category.
We are proud to lead in these key demographic segments and to offer our advertisingpartners focused access to readers that yield the most attractive return on advertising dollar investment – mainly, women with the greatest percentage of disposable income in the country, holding leadership positions in their occupation who are tech and mobile savvy and that are proud to share Vogue CS within the household.
Michaela Seewald Founder & CEO at V24 Media stated “From the quality of our editorial team, customer service to the paper that we print the magazine on we are confident that Vogue CS stands as the only true high fashion luxury magazine in the Czech Republic & Slovakia and now more than ever the best is yet to come.”
About Vogue CS
Vogue CS is published by Prague based V24 Media a next generation publishing platform in partnership with Conde Nast International focusing on delivering inspirational content and visuals in print and online. The company is founded by Michaela Seewald with the founding team including Vogue CS Editor-in-Chief Andrea Behounkova and Vogue CS Creative director Jan Kralicek. The Czech/Slovak edition of Vogue is the 24th edition in the world. Vogue is published in the United States, Great Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Russia, Japan, China, Taiwan, Mexico and Latin America, in the Middle East, Korea, Brazil, Australia, Portugal, India, Turkey, Thailand, Poland, and Ukraine. The first issue of Vogue CS was published in August 2018.
Media contact: email@example.com